Each class at Blake has been asked to create a Dream Basket that will be raffled off at this year’s Fun Fair.
Families that are able to contribute are asked to donate a new item that fits with their child’s class basket theme. For example, if your child’s class theme is “Arts and Crafts”, then you could donate a small sketchbook or a set of pencil crayons.
All of these items will be placed into a big basket, wrapped up and put on display inside the school during the Fun Fair. You will then be able to purchase raffle tickets for the basket(s) that you wish to win.
Obviously, the key to having a super fun raffle is getting the donations, so please send them in as soon as possible. Please send the item(s) to school with your child to give to their teacher. We ask that all donations be received by Friday, June 8th, 2018.
Here are the themes for each class and some suggestions. Please feel free to be creative!
Ms. Church (rm 101) and Mr. Nicolaou (rm 308): STUFFIES AND TOYS
• Stuffed animals, dolls, LEGO and other building toys, cars and vehicles, board games, slime, gift cards ….
Mr. Tsai (rm 208) and Mme. Molder (rm 104): ARTS AND CRAFTS
• Markers, crayons, pencils, paint, colouring books, craft paper, glue, scissors, clay, scrapbooking material, gift cards….
Mme. Wald (rm 205) and Ms. Arthur (rm 206) PERFECTLY PURPLE! As long as its purple, anything goes!
Ms. Barr (rm 207) and Mme. Burke (rm 202): GARDEN / BACKYARD PARTY
• Candles, outdoor dishes, garden decorations, seed kits, gardening tools, bubbles, water balloons, outdoor games, gift cards …..
Mme. Clarke (rm 106) and Mme. O’Sullivan (rm 107): SUPER HEROES
• Comic books, picture books, graphic novels, DVD’s, costumes, toys, colouring books, pencils and erasers, mugs, pencil cases, gift cards……
Mme. Morton (rm 105) and Mr. Richman (rm 310): THE GREAT OUTDOORS
• Gardening tools, camping supplies, bug keeper kits, bike accessories, water bottles, Smores Kit, bird feeder/seed, travel games, sidewalk chalk, gift cards……
Ms. Whiteside (rm 100) and Mr. Lowe (rm 204): SPORTS
• Frisbees, tennis balls, skipping ropes, badminton set, soccer balls, super balls, pro-sports gear (key chains, mugs etc.), gift cards….
Mr. Fowler (rm 102) and Mme. Dorcin (rm 108): BEACH BONANZA
• Water toys, sand toys, towels, water blasters, sunglasses, sun protection, flip flops, beach balls, gift cards …..
Thank you for supporting our school!